Saturday, April 2, 2011

Website Upgrade and Press Ad

Today is the day that I decided to actually design and layout my website. It has been functioning with it's slideshow front page and multiple galleries but it was just that "kinda working" - not beautiful. Now, it is gorgeous. Well, it is to me. The opening page has images that are the same size, the text lines up and the logo is large so you can actually read it. Then onto the opening slide show, wait what's that you hear??? Music, I finally added a cool back-beat to the site. So the slide show, I have images that fill the page, amazing. The music continues to play as you move through the galleries, the galleries are updated with newer pictures. Everything seems to work - except the meta tags, which in the Internet world is a very big deal but I'm working on it. So if you have time cruise on over to http://www.stephanienericcio.com/ and check it out. Here is the press ad I came up with on the fly, for the program for the Auditorium Dedication to Clyde Barr at the Carlisle High School. The event will be fantastic but that is another post for a different venue. Since I was such a forgetful procrastinator, this is what I could do with the time I had. I wanted an image that would have high contrast, print well in black and white and be out of the ordinary. I think this image fits the bill well. It is not common for a mother to let their child be photographed with crazy bed hair and her eyes have such great contrast. OH and she's my kid of course I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment