Friday, November 5, 2010

My Business Cards have arrived

I purchased these awesome mini cards from MOO. I was able to have a different photograph printed on each one. They are sooooooooo cool. They are like little trading cards - I'm not sure I want to hand them out. I feel like I want to keep them all. On the front is a full color - full bleed photo on the back is my custom logo and information.

I recommend MOO.com to anyone who needs business cards, stickers or holiday cards with your photos on them. The cardstock is thick, the printing is a great color match, it has a matte finish and the price is right!!!

I can't wait to get stickers done now!!!!

So on the studio front - I will be shooting my family's holiday portrait this weekend. Next weekend 2 other families. So look forward to seeing some great shots over the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment